Is there anything more important than location, location, location? Yep, finance! You might think property investors have "easy access" to finance because they're already wealthy, however it's not the case, it all comes down to a strong financial strategy.
At this special seminar, our partners at Resolve Finance will share their finance secrets and how they can help form your property investment and finance strategy.
Our guest presenter has been in the finance industry for more than 20 years and has a wealth of experience and useful information to share with our investors. Too often investors are so focused on what and where to buy, they don’t focus enough attention on how to get a loan for an investment property. However, the ‘how’ is critical because your borrowing strategy can mean the difference between a modest and an impressive performance from your portfolio.
Just some of the things we will share on the night:
- How to get a loan for an investment property;
- What is Smart Money;
- Should you have an offset account;
- Is it worth shopping around your existing property investment loan to different lenders to get a better deal;
- Is having Lender’s Mortgage Insurance (LMI) a good or bad thing for your finance;
- How effective finance can help to build your portfolio sooner; and
- What is RentProtect?
Register now as seats are limited.
About Resolve Finance:
Resolve Finance has helped finance over 23,000 homes loans and in 2014 alone they wrote nearly $1 billion worth of loans and was awarded the 2014 Australian Major Brokerage of the Year. Resolve helps over 200 homebuyers with their property investment loans every month.