With Investor Assist, you will benefit from working on your investment strategy with your own Property Investment Specialist. This is a no fee service and we will arrange to meet you at times and places that are convenient for you. The time spent is all about education and discussing your individual circumstances to enable us to tailor an investment strategy that is best suited to your own circumstances.
The first step is a FREE Personal Property Investment Analysis (PIA).
This is a free, no obligation analysis valued at $150. The session is beneficial for everyone including first time and experienced investors. If you already have a property investment portfolio, your Property Investment Specialist can conduct a quick review to make sure your portfolio is maximising your potential returns.
Some of the benefits of the Personal Property Investment Analysis session include:
- Understanding the jargon and terminology associated with property investment;
- Establishing your personal financial and investment objectives;
- Comparing equity growth year on year for different investments;
- Comparing different investment scenarios. For example, positive VS negative gearing, house and land packages VS completed or second hand homes;
- Identifying what suburbs are best placed to deliver long term property investment rewards;
- Evaluating the benefits of investing in a new property versus an established home;
- Identifying how to build your portfolio to benefit from long-term rewards.
There are many important factors to consider and you might be surprised to learn the best investment strategy for you is very different to what you had in mind!
Contact Investor Assist to book a Personal Property Investment Analysis today.
DISCLAIMER: This information is of a general nature only and does not constitute professional advice. Our personalised PIA is the ideal tool to help illustrate an investment strategy based on the outcome calculated from the input values and the assumptions made in this model. All information is shown for general purposes only and should not be read as investment or risk advice. We strongly recommend that you seek your own professional advice in relation to your particular circumstances. We recommend that you speak with your accountant to understand how your specific circumstances apply and determine the strategy and investment solution to deliver the best likely returns for you.