The ABN Group established the Investor Assist business less than two years ago and in that time we have been busy designing, selling and building an intelligent range of Investor Assist Perth homes especially for investors and tenants known as ‘The Investor’s Collection’. These designs are proving very popular with our clients and it is exciting times at the moment because a number of our homes are now reaching practical completion and are being handed over to our Investor Assist clients – ready for tenants to move straight in!
There are advantages of investing in property that has been furnished. We recently completed a four bedroom, two bathroom home in the south metropolitan area of Perth and before we handed over the keys, our client kindly allowed us to take some photos so we could invite you all to step over the threshold and see the standard of design and finishes you can expect from Investor Assist. Unlike many other builders, we don’t have numerous display homes throughout Perth so these photos are a great way to view our quality of craftsmanship and commitment to excellence. They show case some of the advantages of investing in property with Investor Assist.
Just some of the many impressive features of this Investor Assist Perth home include:
- Superior design and construction including the ABN Group six month maintenance period and 25 year structural warranty;
- Contemporary exterior façade with low maintenance finishes and roof coverings;
- A neutral interior colour scheme to provide a timeless finish to appeal to a broad range of tenants;
- A spacious, clever and adaptable home design to cater for singles, couples or families;
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout for maximum comfort;
- Sleek and efficient appliances to minimise cost and environmental impact;
- Simple window treatments which are easy to clean;
- Durable and high quality floor coverings to minimise wear and tear;
- Quality tapware, benchtops, cupboards and fittings;
- Darker tiles on the floors throughout the bathrooms and living areas to minimise the visibility of dirt or dust;
- Fully furnished throughout including modern furniture, appliances, cutlery and linen (optional);
- Simple yet stylish artworks and furnishings throughout to add warmth without creating clutter (optional);
- Fully landscaped garden using low maintenance and waterwise plants;
- Ample security for added peace of mind.
There are many factors to consider when deciding to lease your investment furnished or unfurnished but if you do decide to decide to take the advantages of real estate investment furnishing, and require some expert interior design advice – Investor Assist is only too happy to help.
After our little photo shoot, this Investor Assist Perth investment property was snapped up by an eager long-term tenant the week it was released to the market. It just goes to show that putting a little bit of extra effort into the interior design can bring out the advantages of investing in property and go a long way towards maximising your returns!
For further information on the range of homes available in the Investor’s Collection, contact an Investor Assist Property Investment Specialist on (08) 9200 7200 or email email@example.com and find out the advantages of investing in property with us!
Want to know more? Contact our team of Property Investment Specialists today.