We demonstrate the benefits of purchasing in a new community or estate (‘greenfield’ estate) where there is plenty of development and infrastructure planned or under construction.
We demonstrate the benefits of purchasing in a new community or estate (‘greenfield’ estate) where there is plenty of development and infrastructure planned or under construction. A couple of local Perth examples for each are outlined in the table below:
|New Estates/Greenfield Developments||Amberton Estate, Eglinton||Avonlee Estate, Brabham||Sienna Wood Estate, Wungong|
The benefits of buying in a new estate or community include:
- Properties in new estates historically record greater increases in capital growth as the community is growing and improving;
- New estates outside of the CBD are often centred around a major lifestyle feature such as a golf course, beach or wine region which is drawcard for tenants;
- If the market is a little slow, developers often offer attractive incentives providing good value for money when the times comes to build;
- There is generally an opportunity to secure land or a new home at a highly competitive price before the community is established and all the infrastructure in place;
- Homes built within new estates are often governed by ‘Design Guidelines’ which guide the architectural merit of the community and ensure every home built is of the highest quality and compliments its surrounds;
- All facilities and services within the estate are generally state-of-the-art and brand new;
- New estates are usually ‘enabled’ for the latest technology advancements such as the National Broadband Network (NBN);
- As the estate develops, properties will increase in value providing a greater opportunity for capital growth;
- Residents within new estates are very welcoming and proactive within their local communities which is positive feature for potential tenants;
- Residents in new communities are traditionally very ‘house-proud’ and take an interest in their surrounds which creates attractive streetscapes and improves overall estate security;
- Improvements to transport and infrastructure always follow growing communities making resale easier when the time comes to sell your investment property.
For further information about the advantages o investing in a new or established suburb, speak to an Investor Assist Property Investment Specialist.
DISCLAIMER:This information is of a general nature only and does not constitute professional advice. We strongly recommend that you seek your own professional advice in relation to your particular circumstances.