We demonstrate the benefits of purchasing an investment property in an established suburb (a parcel of land surrounded by an existing community).
We demonstrate the benefits of purchasing an investment property in an established suburb (a parcel of land surrounded by an existing community). A couple of local examples are outlined below:
|Established/Infill Areas||Corimbia Estate, Woodvale||Vale Estate, Aveley||Harvest Lakes, Atwell|
The benefits of buying in an established area include:
- All the typical community amenities are already established including shops, schools, community facilities and sporting grounds which is a major drawcard for tenants;
- Roads, services and infrastructure is generally already in place;
- New construction activity can provide a new look to an older area which helps to attract new residents and businesses to the area;
- Extensive public transport networks are likely to already be operational within the local area and surrounding suburbs;
- A new home in an established suburb generally attracts an immediate and premium rental return giving it a competitive advantage over older homes in the same area;
- There is a limited land supply in established areas and as supply decreases, it drives greater demand which pushes up the value of the investment property;
- A great deal of the surrounding parks, street trees and natural vegetation is already established providing shade and ambience to the streetscapes;
- It helps reduce the strain on services and the environment created by continued urban sprawl providing an environmentally friendlier way to accommodate growth;
- It reduces the strain on public services such as the police, fire and council services such as rubbish collection as there is no need to strain the services beyond their current limits;
- It can help to clean up and greatly improve parcels of land which may have become an eyesore which benefits the surrounding community and homeowners;
- New development activity can re-energise a community and reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in certain areas.
For further information about the advantages o investing in a new or established suburb, speak to an Investor Assist Property Investment Specialist.
DISCLAIMER: This information is of a general nature only and does not constitute professional advice. We strongly recommend that you seek your own professional advice in relation to your particular circumstances.